Did you know that you have the potential to be anything, achieve anything, and have the life you’ve always wanted? If you have not yet fully decided to fight for your dreams and have the life you have always dreamed of because you have been giving more importance to other things, let me show you how to achieve it. After all, if you really don’t decide to make your dreams come true and have a wonderful life, it won’t happen. This is essentially what a positive affirmation is. It’s a commitment to yourself to achieve something great. In this article, we’re going to share 130 positive affirmations you can repeat to yourself for a better life.
The key is to learn to control and use our thoughts appropriately daily. It is essential to concentrate and try to think only about positive things.
So being who you’ve always wanted to be and having the life you’ve always wanted is possible!
The secret to changing your life is all about changing your thoughts.
The secret is to focus and channel all your thoughts into positive things and keep away from negative thoughts. Our thoughts are what defines our life. Therefore, if you think about negative things, unfortunately, that will come into your life.
However, an excellent way to stop having negative thoughts is to only focus on positive affirmations.
400+ Free Guided Meditation PracticesDeclutter The Mind will help you live more mindfully and understand your mind better with a growing library of free guided meditation practices, courses, and daily meditation practices.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are all those things that we say to ourselves mentally or even out loud to give us encouragement and strength to achieve anything we set our minds to. In other words, they are positive thoughts that can help you attract everything you want into your life.
An affirmation is a statement that we make. We give them power and energy, which is the first step towards change. When we say an affirmation, we send a message to our subconscious. Thus, we begin to train our minds to be in a positive tone that will attract good things to our lives.
Why do positive affirmations work?
When we make affirmations, we verbalize, believe, and have faith in what we are affirming, and if we also do it frequently, it will have a positive impact on our thoughts.
When we make a positive affirmation, it is natural that we visualize it immediately, and this helps us to be in one with the universe to receive all that we desire. That’s the more “woo-woo” explanation. The reality is that there’s a lot to our subconsciousness and how we can program ourselves. Just like people can be programmed negatively, we can use this same idea to program ourselves to not only believe we can achieve something, but motivate us as well.
The science shows this as well. There are studies showing the effects of affirmations on the brain including reinforcing future orientation within people.
How to use positive affirmations
It’s straightforward; you just have to focus on something very simple that you have done all your life, think. Think about things that make you feel happy, feel gratitude for everything you have, and think of something positive when you come across a negative thought, change the situation immediately. As I mentioned earlier, by thinking and visualizing something consistently, we attract that. If someone belittles you, tells you that you cannot achieve something, don’t let that lousy vibration affect you, and always believe in yourself.
Also, positive affirmations can be used in any aspect of your life to have a positive change. This can range from improving aspects of your personality like having more confidence in yourself, being more outgoing, enhancing your skills in any area you want, getting the job you want, having your own business, and having a good partner.
When to use positive affirmations
From the moment you wake up, you can start making affirmations. Add positive affirmations to your morning routine. While you are eating breakfast, on your way to work/school, basically any time is an excellent opportunity to make positive affirmations. But, the most crucial time to use them is when you have a negative thought. Immediately, at that time, focus your thoughts on something positive.
130 Positive Affirmations to Inspire You
To help you, I will share with you this list of affirmations that have helped me in many aspects of my life and can be used in different situations. These affirmations will help you focus your thoughts on positive things in various aspects of your life, such as health, building confidence, money, among others.
One recommendation that has been very helpful to me is to focus each week on a single aspect of your life that you want to change or improve.
Concentrate your thoughts on the aspect you want and focus only on that during the whole week, and soon you will start to see the difference.
- I feel grateful for this new day of life.
- I’m getting stronger physically and mentally.
- My body feels better every day.
- I am free of illness.
- My body today is healthier, and with more energy, I feel incredible.
- I am energized.
- I feel great about myself.
- My mind and body are stronger and healthier than ever.
- My physical condition is great, I am healthy and going to be happy.
- I’m happy with my body and the good energies I have.
Positive Affirmations for Confidence
- I have full confidence in my abilities.
- I am educated, talented, and hard working.
- I can say no when I want to.
- There’s nothing I can’t do.
- I won’t accept any negativity in my life.
- I believe in myself and others will see the best version of me.
- I love myself, I love everything about myself, and I accept everything about myself.
- I am beautiful, funny, and delightful.
- My confidence is high, I can face any social situation.
- I know my worth and know how to showcase it to others.
Positive Affirmations for Women
- I am more than my physical appearance.
- I am loved, happy, and safe.
- My self worth isn’t tied to my ability to bear children.
- I am overflowing with good ideas and great execution.
- I’m doing a great job with the information and experience I have.
- I will let go of anything that puts me down.
- I am worthy of respect and love.
- I am a successful leader.
- Anything you can do, I can do too.
- I can shatter all glass ceilings.
Positive Affirmations for Money
- Money comes to me easily.
- I always have money and easily cover my accounts.
- I’m ready to have a life of abundance.
- I’m happy to produce wealth and prosperity.
- I am overflowing with money and it keeps coming towards me.
- I’m happy for the money that comes into my life daily.
- I’m grateful that my financial position helps me live the life I desire.
- I deserve to live a life of wealth and prosperity.
- I have the most fantastic job in the world.
- I’m thankful that I have a thriving business.
Positive Affirmations for Kids
- I am a kind person.
- I help people in need.
- I am strong.
- I am a fast learner.
- I can solve my problems.
- I am fun, caring, and smart.
- I am happy and healthy.
- I learn something new every day.
- I am a sponge of information.
- I am brave enough to answer questions in class.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- My thoughts have the power to improve my life.
- I am safe in this world.
- My mind can attract all the good things I want to be a part of my life.
- I am able to transform anxious thoughts into productive thoughts.
- I love and accept myself, and I have full faith that I can do anything.
- I am able to protect myself.
- Every day I shape my future, a positive future, by positively using my thoughts.
- I face my fears daily.
- Thanks to my attitude and way of thinking I have a wonderful, happy, and blessed life.
- I’m happy and relieved because no problem will affect my life.
Positive Daily Affirmations
- I am grateful to experience another day of life.
- There’s nothing stopping me from living the life of my dreams.
- I am radiating love from within my soul.
- I am open to receiving kindness and love from strangers, friends, and family.
- I will have a great day at work/school today.
- Positive energy is flowing in my direction today.
- Every decision I make will better me.
- I am an inspiring person to be around.
- Kind people love surrounding me.
- I love waking up each morning.
Positive Affirmations for Love
- I’m a good, loving, and pleasant person.
- There’s enough love within me for everyone in the world.
- I’m grateful for all the love I receive every day.
- My love is worth having.
- Because I accept and love myself as I am, I can receive love and respect.
- I’m happy for all the incredible and wonderful people that are part of my life.
- People are excited to show me love.
- I have space in my life to receive and give love.
- Giving love comes naturally to me.
- I feel lucky to have a partner who loves me, supports me, and respects me.
Positive Affirmations for Success
- I am a successful person, no matter what I face today.
- The hard work I put in today will pay ten-fold.
- I am climbing up the ladder of success every day.
- Glass ceilings are breakable.
- I am worthy of being promoted.
- I am succeeding in all aspects of my life.
- I love learning new skills.
- I am building the right habits for long-term success.
- I have a unique combination of talents and skills that makes me stand out.
- I am focused and driven.
Positive Affirmations for Men
- I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect.
- I know how to manage my emotions.
- I am strong, powerful, and a good person.
- I am respectful and empathetic.
- I am a visionary.
- I am a good friend to anyone who needs friendship.
- I can provide good support to all.
- I am not afraid to seek help when faced with challenges.
- I confront my insecurities with compassion.
- I am a good listener.
Positive Work Affirmations
- I am confident I will have a great day at work today.
- I will inspire my team members with overflowing kindness.
- I am a leader.
- I am productive.
- I feel happy and grateful to have a good job.
- My job helps me live a great life.
- I am more than just a job title.
- I am the best performer on my team.
- I can run my own business.
- I lead with kindness and empathy.
Motivational Positive Affirmations
- I am motivated morning to night.
- I am an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
- I am the ultimate hype person.
- I am the best sales person.
- I am inspired to execute my ideas.
- Motivation flows through my veins.
- My knowledge is setting me up for success.
- When I rest, I don’t do mindless activities.
- I have ever flowing motivation.
- There’s no such thing as impossible.
Positive Affirmations for Mental Health
- I have a great support system.
- I am taking good care of myself.
- I invest in my well-being.
- Resting recharges my batteries and I rest daily.
- Seeking help when I need it is a sign that I value my well-being.
- I show kindness to everyone, including myself.
- My medication is helping me live at my best.
- I go all in when it comes to self care.
- Good days keep coming to me.
- I am more than my setbacks, challenges, and fears.
Repeating positive affirmations to yourself daily will help you start each day on the right foot. It’s not about tricking yourself or pretending like mistakes or bad days aren’t real, it’s about opening yourself up to the idea that the quality of thoughts really can improve your life. Shifting your perspective from a negative thought to a positive one can transform your life for the better. Sometimes, all you need is to look at your life from a different angle to realize you really are amazing and can achieve your dreams.